Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Figure Photography - Mixing Nendoroids & Chibi-Arts


When my Chibi-Arts C.C. (my first Chibi-Arts figure) arrived last month, I was very excited to discover that Bandai's Chibi-Arts uses the same neck joint as Good Smile Company's Nendoroids. They are also very close in size and general design. Once I made this discovery, it sparked ideas about mixing Chibi-Arts parts with Nendoroid parts but only now have I had the chance to experiment. And this is the results. It's not a particularly adventurous example, but here we have Chibi-Arts C.C.'s head and accessories combined with Nendoroid Takatsuki Ichika's body. I felt that Ichika's uniform colours are similar to that of the Ashford Academy uniform from Code Geass. I haven't actually watched Ano Natsu de Matteru so I know nothing about that anime, I simply got Ichika's body in a Nendoroid split on MyFigureCollection.net. Leave a comment to let me know what you think!

1 comments:

That's pretty neat, not what I expected from reading the title. I expected pictures of Nendos and Chibi Arts together, not this kinda mix, lol.

Post a Comment